Do you know of an enterprise that could inspire others – ideally one that represents the characteristics of a Transition Enterprise and which we don’t already have a case study for? Then please let us know… if you prefer, please post the info on our facebook page and we can pick it up from there.
- Admin (Shane Hughes) on The amazing story of community currencies in Brazil: Interview
- Diogo F on The amazing story of community currencies in Brazil: Interview
- Admin (Shane Hughes) on Herefordshire Economic Evaluation – reports now available
- Chris Dyer on Herefordshire Economic Evaluation – reports now available
- Sandie on The new economy in Brazil: Through the eyes of a REconomist
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery Bristol bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Cards Circular economy Collaboration Communication Cooperatives debt definition Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Money saving Natural capital New economics foundation Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Transition Enterprise Vision